Monolexic
NO idea what this words means (i even googled it!),but I still thought it would be fun!
One word only...
Where is your cell phone? LAP =)
Your significant other? BRADY
Your hair? RED
Your mother? SWEET
Your father? SMART
Your favorite thing? BRADY!
Your dream last night? UHH??
Your favorite drink? V8
Your dream/goal? WEDDING =)
The room you’re in? OFFICE
Your hobby? SCENTSY
Your fear? FALLING
Where do you want to be in 6 years? MARRIED!
What you’re not? MARRIED! gRrRRR... =)
Muffins? BLUEBERRY
One of your wish list items? DIAMOND RING!!
Where you grew up? LOGAN
The last thing you did? LUNCH
What are you wearing? BEANIE
Favorite gadget? CAMERA
Your pets? DOGS!!!
Your computer? DESKTOP
Your mood?ANXIOUS
Missing someone? BAD!!
Your car? TRUCK
Something you’re not wearing? =)
Favorite store? AEROPOSTALE
Like someone? LOVE!!!
Your favorite color? GREEN
Last time you laughed? TODAY
Last time you cried? FORGOT!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kristen I am so glad you commented on my blog! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! How are you guys? I read how you guys met and it's so darn cute! You two make a wonderful couple! I have never seen Brady so happy! We all need to get together more often! I love your cute lil doggies too!
Oh and by the way....I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! Red looks GREAT on you!
Your blog is looking super cute!! So I was wondering if you are ready to get married!! ha ha... That cute boy better get you one!! i hope to see you tonite!! xoxo
Post a Comment